We are happy to announce a series of Apropos webinars coming up in February.
Introduction to Collaborative Learning will focus on:
- What is collaborative learning?
- How do I blend technology in the classroom?
- What are the major Apropos features?
- What are some uses and benefits of working with reports?
- How are the educator and student experiences different?
- Can I have a puppy?
February 08, 0600 GMT | 0100EST | February 09 2200PST
February 16, 0600 GMT | 0100EST | February 15 2200PST
February 23, 0600 GMT | 0100EST | February 22 2200PST
A Deeper Dive into Collaborative Learning will focus on:
Leading a session
- Applying session reported data to lessons
- Using Apropos in a flipped classroom
- If buffaloes don't have wings, why are they so tasty?
- What makes a great prompt?
- How do standards get applied within Apropos?
- Real-time vs long running sessions?
- Why are there so many cat videos on the Internet?
February 11 0500PST | 0800 EST | 1300 GMT
February 18 0500PST | 0800 EST | 1300 GMT
February 25 0500PST | 0800 EST | 1300 GMT
Please register for these events at http://www.continuumedu.com/webinars/