In this short webinar we will discuss the benefits of collaborative learning and the application of Apropos in a curriculum. In this session we will answer these questions and more:
- Leading a session
- Applying session reported data to lessons
- Using Apropos in a flipped classroom
- If buffaloes don't have wings, why are they so tasty?
- What makes a great prompt?
- How do standards get applied within Apropos?
- Real-time vs long running sessions?
- Why are there so many cat videos on the Internet?
This early morning session is timed to accommodate our friends in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). February 11 0500PST | 0800 EST | 1300 GMT
We respect your privacy and will not share your email address with any third party.